Thursday, March 15, 2007

Our Vacuum Saga........

So I was just vacuuming my living room, and Rhett was chasing me around.....he loves to chase the vacuum. Me, being the blonde idiot that I am, and not realizing that I have this new vacuum, (the dang thing could suck up a 250lb human,) I am just goin at it, not even paying attention to anything.

Now you have to understand that Rhett likes to pull his socks off just enough so that he has floppy socks, that he can make move when he shakes his feet. Wellllll.....He stuck his foot out in front of the vacuum, and I sucked the sock right off of his foot. He looked at me and looked at the vacuum, and crawled away as fast as he could.

He went and crawled behind the recliner and hid his head under a blanket......I have never laughed so hard in my life. The funny thing is, is that he never cried, just tried to figure everything out, and was extremley puzzled. I don't know if he will ever be the same again!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awwww, poor Rhett is tramuatized for life! Heck I would be too if the vaccum sucked up my sock like that!