Monday, March 26, 2007

Rhett Will Eat Anything......

That he can get his little hands on. You would not belive the things I have found in his diapers......including a Polly Pocket shoe, (THAT is a funny story in itself,) countless carpet fibers, string, you name it, it's been there. So when I found this shirt, who could resist? Sand is one of the many things that he loves to eat, that is a non food item. The kid can shove something in his mouth and swallow it faster than the speed of light. What is going to happen when he starts walking? Oh I am so in for it!!!

You, hey you over there, go ask your mom if you can play in the sandbox with me....I promise I won't teach you ANY bad tricks...........


Awwwww Mom!!! Why oh why do you have to share all of my naughty habits with the whole world??????

4 comments:

Christina M said...

Too cute :-)

Jessica said...

Oh Rhett, you crack me up!!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

All 4 My Gals said...

LOL, I love the Polly Pocket shoe. :)