Monday, May 7, 2007

Happy 19 months Rhett!!!

Exactly 19 months ago today, our little bundle of joy was placed into my arms at 12:07 am. I looked at him, and knew at that second in time that we had become the parents of a very special little boy.

As he laid in my arms, (the whole whopping 4 lbs of him,) and played with his tounge, I knew that life just did not get any better than that. He was so tiny, and so cute. Even with goop in his eyes that he kept trying to blink out so he could get a good look at me.

See, when there is bad news there is always something to clebrate. He is my child, who I would walk to the ends of the earth for. My flesh and blood, and no matter what happens, there is not a thing in this world that can change that.

19 months old......we've made it this far little buddy, there are going to be many more milestones to go, and many more trials to ovecome. But we will do it together, and we will make it. Happy 19 months to my beautiful little boy.

4 comments:

Kari said...

This is so Beautiful. I'm sitting here with tears of joy and thankful you have a blog! :)

Unknown said...

Happy 19 months sweet little Rhett!!

Amy Flege said...

happy 19 months sweet boy!

Sara said...

wow 19 mths already!! Time goes by so fast...