Tuesday, June 26, 2007

La, La, La, La, La, La, La, La, Elmo's World.....

Rhett is a BIG TIME Sesame Street fan. I would have to say that it is a toss up between Elmo and Cookie Monster though, as to who is his favorite character. He watches alot of Elmo's World, and has recently started singing the song at the beginning of it.

Here is a video I shot of him this morning singing it. For some reason when I downloaded it, it came out really dark, so you can't see him real well, but you can sure hear him singing, talking, and laughing!

If you listen really carefully at the beginning when I am first singing La, La, La, he babbles something then says Elmo really quietly. Then at the end he says Uh-Uh, for no, and also bye. He is doing so good with his language skills lately. I am so proud I could just burst!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

7 comments:

The Mom said...

Whooo hoooo - WTG Rhett :) He is just too darling Pam :) Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

That just made my day! Rhett, you are too cute!

Jodie said...

Cuteness!!! Tyler was blabbing along with Rhett. Such a sweet boy.

Julie Shaw said...

Way to go Rhett!!!

All 4 My Gals said...

So cute and so smart! What a great combination in one perfect little package. Give him some big smooches for me and Tarenne!

Robin said...

Great video! We love to watch Rhett in action. He looks so good!

Kari said...

MR Cute!!! What a sweet little giggle!