Friday, July 13, 2007

Prayers for beautiful Lillian.......




Please pray for Rhett's little friend Lillian. She has been in the hospital for almost 2 months and has had 3 open heart surgeries. The last one she had was yesterday where they finally ended up putting a mechanical valve in her heart after many previous attempts to reconstruct the old one.

I have had the joy of seeing this beautiful little girl once just before her surgery, and again while in the PICU after her second surgery. She is the cutest little girl, and is just adored by her family. Please pray that she will be able to return home to her family to be showered with loves and kisses.

Lillian has forever touched my heart. A big thank you to her mommy for giving me permission to put out this prayer request, and for sending me the pictures of her adorable little girl. We are praying hard for you!!



11 comments:

Jan Steck Huffman said...

oh my what a doll baby! Sure will keep her in my prayers....

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

What a beautiful little girl! I hope this is the end of all the surgeries! I will keep them in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Doll Baby is right! What a cutie pie! Three OHS in 2 months is rough...really rough. I will be thinking of her and her family and sending them all of my strength and healing energy.

I will be holding little Lillian close to my heart until her own is healed.

Michelle said...

will keep her in my prayers!

Mayte said...

She will be in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Lillian looks so sweet. She will be in our prayers. Let me know if her family needs anything. I can run stuff up to the hospital

Kaylene and Caleb

Christina M said...

Joining right in from Austria. Vince sends a very special (clean of his bacteria) kiss to the little hottie!

Anonymous said...

she will be in my thoughts...she is so beautiful!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

What a beautiful little girl! She is in my prayers. I hope that she is home with her family and done with surgeries soon!

Robin said...

Sweet Angel baby....of course we will pray for Lillian's quick recovery. It is so hard to see these beautiful gifts from God like this. She will be in our thoughts!

Michelle said...

She is so lovely. Many prayers still coming her way!