Friday, October 26, 2007

As I Type.....

I am listening to my biggest guy, and my littlest guy snoring in stereo. Not a big deal coming from the big guy. He does it all the time, but the little one is snoring because his darn nose is so plugged he can't get anything through it.

I think we are over the worst of the RSV. We managed to stay out of the hospital. YAY!!

We are getting settled in our new home, and I am exhausted. I am off to bed, but thought I would let you all know that we are all still kicking.

The tub in our master bedroom/bath is a huge jetted tub. It's calling me now that everyone is asleep.....Calgon take me away........

1 comment:

Niksmom said...

Pam, I've been out of the loop for a bit. So sorry to hear about Rhett's RSV. Thank God he stayed out of the hospital! Glad you are back online.

How was the bath? ;-)