Thursday, October 11, 2007

I finally figured it out.......

Rhett has not been sleeping much at night unless it is in bed with me. I thought it had something to do with the fact that he has all four of his eye teeth coming in at the same time, but I was wrong.

It seems that I have been putting him to bed too early. A few weeks ago he seemed extra tired so I started putting him to bed around 8pm. Which....is about the same time that he started waking up alot.

The last three nights I have kept him up playing with him until 10:30.....and boom he is sleeping like a log until 8:30 am.

Now we just gotta get him over this whole stuffy/runny nose so that he can wear his CPAP again. He hasn't worn it for almost two weeks, because it is pointless to wear when he can't breathe out of that silly little nose.

Today is fall break, which means the kids are out of school until Monday. Today we are headed off to the Kangaroo Zoo with my sister. This is a huge indoor play area with lots of inflatable slides and bounce houses. Hooray for wearing the kids out!!

Pictures to come tomorrow......

Today I leave you with a picture of my beautiful two year old.....

2 comments:

Mayte said...

He is sooo beautiful!

Niksmom said...

Love the spiked 'do! LOL