Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Fun........

My house looks like Toys R Us exploded. The kids were extra spoiled this year, and you know what?

They deserve it!!!

It was a rough year for all of us, and they sacrificed alot of mommy and daddy time, and never once complained about it.

I am so thankful for everything we have. Here are some pictures of our day.

Oh, and for the record.....Rhett has re-named Santa "Moe." I have no idea where he got it from, but whenever he sees Santa anywhere he says "MOE!!!!" like he is a long lost friend.

Here is Chloee opening a food set she got to go with her Rose Petal Cottage. How neat that Grandma knew she was getting a cottage to cook in!! That's one smart Grandma!!


Here she is in that cute Cottage!!!


And with her new Sip and Slurp Baby Alive!!


Here's Andy in his AWSOME Christmas jammies!! He is going to KILL me for posting this picture!! (I love you honey!!) I think he looks cute in them!!


Here is Hunter showing his Cranium game he got that seriously Andy and I have no idea where it came from. It wasn't even wrapped in anything from Santa or us...so weird....

And here he is REALLY shocked that he acutally got Guitar Hero III after he was told over and over not to get his hopes up, because it was an expensive gift, and sometimes Santa can't get them expensive things......


Dakota HATES his picture taken, and with all of the overwhelming excitment of yesterday he was VERY adamnat that I keep the camera out of his face. As much as I try to respect that, I do want him included in our picutres, so I snuck this one.....


We told the kids that they could not wake us up until at least 6 am. Guess who was in our room jumping on our bed at 6:01?

Rhett is not a big fan of early mornings, he usually sleeps until at least 9 or 10 am. He was a little perturbed that we drug him out of his nest of blankets in his playpen so early in the morning.

It took him a good half an hour to wake up enough to even care about there being presents all over the place.....


Drinking his morning "Cup of Joe" Don't even try to talk to him till he has had at least 6 oz of pediasure!!!


Ugh....If I HAVE to I will try ripping a corner......


Daddy finally convinced him that everyone else was having fun, so he joined in with the unwrapping fest.......


But who needs hands when you can unwrap with your feet? It takes less energy I guess?


Here is Hunter, Chloee, and Rhett at the bottom cut off, but again, drinking his Joe!!


Many thank you to all of our friends that sent us Christmas Cards. It is such a wonderful start to my day to walk into my kitchen each morning and see all of these special smiling faces at me. Who can have a bad day when you see this????


I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, and that your New Year is filled with Joy and Happiness!!!

7 comments:

Niksmom said...

Ok, how cute are those pictures of ALL your kids (even your hubby in his jammies!)?? I had to crack up at the opening with the feet...sounds like Nik!

I am so glad you guys had a good Christmas; I know it's been a year full of such tribulations. Good things do happen to good people **after all**!! xo

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful Christmas! And I LOVE the pictures! My husband is totally getting Christmas pajamas next year!

I'm with Rhett - sleeping in is what I want for Christmas. Too cute, opening presents with his feet!

junglemama said...

Great photos! Merry Christmas!

Damama T said...

Wow! What an awesome shower of blessings! And the presents don't look to shabby either!

I'm glad your grandmother is doing better. Please keep us posted.

xoxo

Christina M said...

Lloks like agreat time was had by all. And I think Vince has that same PJ as Andy :-) Looks like it, his comes fr the Childrens Place :-)

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Hey I found Waldo!!!!! LOL Your husband is gonna kill you!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Oh and I see Gabi at the top left of your door! So glad you got the Christmas card and thanks for ours, too!