Saturday, April 26, 2008

Admitted....Again.....

Rhett has been admitted to Primary Children's Medical Center again. This time for respritory distress. This sucks. We are in isolation, they are checking for RSV, and going to do an Upper GI again. We are having a surgery consult as well, for a Nissen, but of course he get that until he has recovered from this.

His cough is really yucky, and when he sleeps he needs 3 1/2 liters of oxygen.

We are in room 3022 if anyone wants to stop by. Just remember that he is sick this time and it is probably viral. If he gets any worse they are going to start him on meds for pnemounnia.

Please keep him in your prayers. I don't know how much more both of us can handle.

He is sleeping now, gotta get back before he wakes up.

8 comments:

Niksmom said...

Wish I lived close enough to come visit! TRY to get some rest for yourself, too, okay? xoxo

jkribbit said...

I am so sorry you are back at the hospital. Poor little guy! You are all in my prayers!

momtojesse said...

Our prayers are with sweet little Rhett. I hope he gets better soon. Hugs to you both.

Megan and Alyvia said...

Rhett, you are definitely in our prayers little guy!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I read all three posts catching up and just can not believe you are back in the hospital again. I know the feeling of wondering how you can handle it but you will. I am sending prayers and more prayers.

Mary said...

Thinking of you during this difficult time. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Aw Pam, That does suck. We are keeping you and Rhett in our thoughts and prayers. He's a fighter mom. Stay strong.

Cris and Max from T21

Kari said...

AWW Hun I'm so sorry. Wish I lived close I'd come by for sure and give you all the ((HUGS)) I so have wanted to give you :( Your in my thoughts and prayers!!!!! RSV STINKS!!!!!