Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hooray for shots!!

So we got our first round of RSV shots for the year. We are so excited. Hopefully we can stay out of the hospital this year. I am still amazed that our insurance actually agreed to pay for them, espically where he has already had his surgery for his heart. Someone is watching out for him. Homehealth came out and gave it to him this morning, and then this afternoon we have to go to the doctor to get his second dose of flu shots. He is big enough that it takes 2 RSV shots to keeep him covered so he is getting a total of three shots today. He is either going to sleep all day and night or he will be up crying. Lets hope for the first one.

I have been in contact with the people from channel 2 news about the whole Toys R Us deal, and I think there is a good chance I will get my money back. I still can't belive that it has been such a pain. All I want is my money back, and it's not like I got the product anyways, so you think it would be simple. Not so for Idiots R Us!! Ah well, what can you do.

The pics are some that we snapped last night, Rhett's great grandpa gave us this singing Christmas tree, he didn't quite know what to think about it at first, but once his sister got in there playing with him he thought it was pretty cool. The only thing I don't like about it is it has a sensor on it, so when I went down in the dark last night to turn Rhett's oxygen concentrater on, and it beeped I got the snot scared out of me, it says "HI" really loud then breaks out into Jingle Bell Rock. Not something you would expect when you turn the oxygen on....hoope everyone is having a Merry Chirstmas!!

No comments: