Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Guess who got to take his first 4 wheeler ride today????

Yup our little Rhett!!! He had a BLAST!! When Andy brought him back he signed "more" I told him no, all done, he looked back at me and signed, "all done", smiled and then signed "more" again!! He knows what he wants! I guess we are going to be in for it this summer when we go camping. Andy was so excited he was telling Rhett that when he gets bigger he will by him his own four wheeler......oh no, what did I start!!! Heee Heee Heee!!

Mommy and Rhett.......


Another shot of mommy and Rhett....he is covering his mouth cause I am a crazy driver, and he might just puke now........


Chloee, Daddy and Rhett....


Chloee, Daddy and Rhett again......


Daddy and Rhett....


Pulling back into the driveway after their ride.......

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow that looks like fun! I would be signing more too!!

Unknown said...

That loks like fun!! Wew used to live out in the country, and we would take Shaylee out to look for deer. She loved it!!!

Christina M said...

I am so glad Rhett is feeling way better. Looks like you had a lot of fun too!

Tammy and Parker said...

Go Rhett!

Anonymous said...

What great fun Rhett!