Tuesday, August 21, 2007

In Loving Memory.....



Many of you may remember me asking for prayers a while ago for sweet little Gabi. She went in for surgery to repair her AV canal heart defect, and was having a hard time recovering.

It is with a very heavy and hurting heart that I tell you she passed away Monday morning at 12:50 am. Micah has been an inspiration to me, and loves that little girl more than words can say. She has been there by Gabi's side throughout this whole journey, and been the best mommy that any little girl could ever have.

Gabi was a fighter and fought to the very end. I will miss seeing Gabi's sweet face on her blog, and checking for daily updates. My deepest sympathies go out to Micah, Jason and Gracie. May you have comfort in the days to come.

Good bye sweet little Gabi.


No comments: