Friday, September 28, 2007

Please Pray for Chlesea.......



My very dear friend Carey has a little girl named Chelsea. Chelsea shares that very special extra chromosome that Rhett has. Right now they are facing the scariest thing they will ever have to. They think Chelsea has Leukemia. I hold this family very dear to my heart. Carey and I have developed a wonderful friendship, and she has always been there to support me.

Please pray for this family that Chelsea will be healed soon, and that Carey and Ryan have the strength to watch their daughter go through all of this. I can only imagine how hard it is for them. I know from experience that having a child in the hospital alot is very stressful. Please pray for peace for them.

If you click on the button you can go to Carey's blog and get updates about Chelsea. I will also update on here when I can. This family means so much to me, they are my family. I will also put the button on the side bar and you can click on that at any time to go to their blog.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers.

1 comment:

Niksmom said...

Thank you for this. I have posted something on my blog, too:
http://maternal-instincts.blogspot.com/2007/09/chelseas-life-challenge.html

Please tell Carey and Ryan that they are being prayed for by lots of families.