Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Uhhhh....Anyone Wanna Buy Some Bluetick Hounds?

Cause we've got 8 of them, and they are biting the snot out of my ankles when I go out to feed them. I have taken to wearing my snow boots. I dunno what's worse, being fed to an alligator or having 8 puppies using your feet and ankles for a teething ring.

They're like sharks around feeding time. It's a good thing they're so cute, or I would have shooed them out of the backyard by now and told them to go find a new home, (Really I wouldn't, but you know, it sounds good.)

If they don't sell soon I guess I am going to be hanging out at the local Wal-mart on a Saturday like all the other rednecks in our town trying to sell them.

Oy, the thought makes me feel like keeping my Christmas lights up on our house all year, or wearing Daisy Dukes, and a spaghetti strap shirt......and trust me, NO ONE wants to see that!!

6 comments:

little.birdy said...

Oh my gosh, I NEED to see pictures! You cannot mention cute little hound puppies and not give us pictures; it is not fair!
And I already have a little ankle-biter, although she's a couple of months old and a Lab to boot so she's more like a knee-biter, hehehe.

All 4 My Gals said...

LOL

Michelle said...

Hahaha - you totally need to post a picture of the puppies! And of course, you in your snow boots, Daisy Dukes & tank top ...

COOLWHIP said...

I wanna puppy. How old, shots yet? Picture? I'm Eva's mom...... we've been talking about a dog for her....
Kelli
whipplekt@msn.com

Cammie Heflin said...

My 9 year old has AS and our youngest with DS too! :)

Damama T said...

The image of you sitting on the tailgate of the truck in your Daisy duds with Rhett on one knee and a half dozen puppy jumping in your lap made me snort tea out my nose! Well, actually it was the addition in my minds eye of a Big Bad Daddy Byrd in bib overalls standing next to you that did the worst damage! LOL!