Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday Wish List.....

So many of you have emailed me asking what you can do for Rhett's Birthday on the 7th. My first thought is to say nothing, but then I thought that this would be a good way to build up items for him to use since I will be homeschooling him.

Also some of the bigger items are ideas for grandparents.

Another thing we are doing is trying to get enough money to buy him this. So far we are at 50.00. It's at Toy's R Us, and so a gift card to put towards that would be wonderful too. Our goal is to put this in our living room so that Rhett has somewhere to play this winter while he is stuck indoors and not allowed to go to public places.

My hopes are that this will curb his climbing instinct a little bit. However, since I have decided he is half monkey......who knows. He is quite behind in his gross motor skills due to his spinal cord issues, and now that he has had it fixed, it's time to start working on them again!!

The rest of his wish list is posted in the sidebar. If you would like our address please email me at mom2rhett@hotmail.com otherwise it can be sent to the PO Box as well.

2 comments:

Stephanie @ Ralphcrew said...

Pam,

Have you checked craigslist.org? I have found some big toys like that in perfect condition! And so much cheaper than brand new. A little soap and bleach and it is good enough for Ralphie.

Anonymous said...

Pam, I can guarnatee that buying Rhett his climbing toy will NOT curb his climbing instincts. Instead, he'll start climbing evertying else even more!!!!. Take it from a mom that has 5 monkeys.:) The next thing you'll know, Rhett will be hanging from the bars in the closets!!!

Kaylene